ANNOUNCEMENT ON PART-I B.A., B.Sc., B.Com (HONS, GENERAL, MAJOR) & BBA (HONS) EXAMINATIONS FOR THE SESSION 2008-09
In the 25th Meeting of the Executive Council held on 8.12.2009, the following decisions were taken and informed to affiliated colleges:
Students of B.A., B.Sc., B.Com (Hons., General and Major) and BBA (Hons) 1st year classes for the session 2008-09, who have appeared at the Part-I Final examination in 2009 and did not score marks up to their expectations in the Mid Term (Internal Assessment) conducted by the college, may be given an option for improvement of their results by appearing in another Mid-term to be conducted by the college. The dates and schedule of this test would be announced by respective colleges shortly.
- For students in 1st Year classes of B.A., B.Sc., B.Com (Hons., General and Major) and BBA (Hons) for the session 2009-10, marks obtained in the Mid-Term tests conducted by the college in any paper (theoretical) would not be taken into consideration in the Part-I Final examination to be held in 2010.
- In case of those colleges where the marks obtained by students in the Mid-term tests were not posted properly in the statement of marks for internal assessment submitted by the college to the University, the Principals of the concerned colleges are requested to re-submit the rectified marks to the University after proper verification.
- Qualifying marks in all Practical papers will be calculated based on the total marks obtained by a student in Part I and Part II examinations taken together. Therefore, there would be no disqualifications in the Part I results for any Practical paper.
- Any student obtaining 35% marks in the General papers including ENVS (at least 123 out of 350) would be eligible for review of two (2) Hons papers.
- Any student with grade QG would have to repeat only the concerned Hons papers if he/she wishes to upgrade the result to Hons.
- Any student failing to qualify in Hons and deciding to continue in the General stream in Part II would have to appear in the General paper corresponding to the failed Hons subject along with other general papers in the Part II examination.
- The last date for accepting applications from students for review of examination scripts for both Hons and General papers by concerned colleges is extended to 15th December, 2009.
Controller of Examinations
Click here to get the rules of re-examination of answer scripts.
Click here for proforma for the colleges to send re-examination fees.